With their consistent styling, these Pakistani iconic women have shown that they are true to themselves and have developed an individualistic sense of style.
1) Mahira Khan- chic, charming with a tinge of quirkiness. Oh Zalima!
2) Meesha Shafi- unafraid and edgy
3) Khadija Shah(Elan)- Uber class and always on trend.
4) Zara Saif ullah- classic, strong, feminine style. exuding class and sophistication.
5) Haya Bukhari – She’s quirky cool, bold and feminine.
6) Mehak Saeed – she’s got a knack for throwing things together, and for rocking the latest trends in a laid-back and super fly manner.
7) Maira Paggan Wala- Swankiness personified.
8) Andaleeb Rana- ethnic chic inter mixed with androgyny
9) Kiran Malik- boho-mod- we love how she mixes and matches things to define her individualistic sense of style!
10) Noor Jahan– The cloth choker, the joora with flowers and her Saaris!
11) Nazia Hassan- emblematic of the feminine charm of 70’s and 80’s!
12) Fatima Jinnah- She exuded timeless elegance in her signature, white Ghararas
13) Hina Rabbani Khar– Understated, pearls and solid, monochrome outfits
14) Marina Khan – Salt and pepper hair and the bob!
15) Zubaida Aapa- Those bangles, those Saaris and of-course, those totkay!