If there is one word from the Urdu language that we would gladly offer to English is probably our most favorite one- Bhen*%#d. Whether we’re sad, happy, astonished, scared or having fun, its that one word that that can describe everything. Have you ever counted the number of times you utter the golden word out your mouth everyday? You probably haven’t, so here are 20 of those times.
– When you suddenly wake up in the morning and realize that you’re late for work or class.
– When you come down to iron your clothes in the morning, but loadshedding lets you down.
– When you’re going somewhere and you’re halfway there, you suddenly remember you forgot something important at home.
– When your friends tells a very very funny joke.
– When your crush uploads a smoking hot picture on Instagram.
– When you can’t load a video/story because your internet is too damn slow.
– When you turn on your laptop, and Windows 10 updates begin.
– When your out with your pals and you see a really hot girl/boy walking around.
– When you come running in for a class that you’re late for, only to find out that its been canceled.
– When a driver in front of you is cruising in the fast lane, and won’t move despite your flicks and horns.
– When you’re lifting heavy, and can’t feel your body part after the set.
– When you come home after a long and hard day, and throw yourself on the bed/couch.
– When you concede a goal in a game of FIFA right at the very last minute.
– When you’re trying to make your friend understand something very important.
– When you go to the petrol station and realize that the rates have been raised.
– When your friend tells your some real spicy gossip.
– When you forward a ‘personal’ picture/video to the wrong person on WhatsApp.
– When you suddenly remember there was an assignment due the next day, and you haven’t done anything about it.
– When you realize exactly how much you say your most favorite word in a single day.